|Size||167KB production 1.2MB dev||109KB production 774 KB dev||30KB production 279KB dev|
|learning Curve||Steep (Learn TypeScript)||Moderate||Easy|
|Startup time||Longer due to its large codebase||Quick||Quick|
|Complete Web apps||Can be used on standalone basis||Needs to be integrated with many other tools||REquires third party tools|
|Render||Client Side/Server Side||Server side||Server side|
|Code Resuabilty||Yes||No, only CSS||Yes, CSS & HTML|
|When to use||Production, esp. enterprise apps with material UI, Angular is better suited for large-scale feature-rich apps||With React you can build apps with dynamical content where there is not much of formatting. Production, custom UI apps||Startups, production web development and single page applications, not big projects etc|
|List of popular components and libraries||Material Design for Angular; Prime NG; Ngx-bootstrap; Angular Fire2; NGRX; RG-ZORRO; Angular Flex-layout; ngx-translate; ngx-charts NGXS; NGX-REstangular;ngx-fullpage||Material-UI; Ant Design; storybook;Gatsby; enzyme; blueprint; spectacle; elemental UI; Grommet; Mozaik||Vuetify; Vue Material; Keen UI; Element; Buefy; BootStrap Vue; AtUI; Fish_UI; Quasar: Muse UI; Vux;|
Advantages and disadvantages of Angular in mobile app programming
Pros of Angular
- It can be scaled to large teams.
- Thanks to its structure your mistakes can hardly cause catastrophic failure.
- There is a rich set of "out of the box" function.
- MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) allows many devs work on the same application section and use the same data set.
- Detailed documentation which helps your team(but it takes some time for devs to review it).
- The great community provides support and the core team creates new features and new versions of angular.
Cons of Angular
- You need to learn TypeScript, what can be rather difficult.
- It's not as flexible as other frameworks or libraries.
- You have to learn much new concept e.g. module, directive, components, bootstrapping, services, dependency injection etc.
- Angular peforms manipulation directly on DOM, while React or Vue do that through virtual DOM.
Advantages and disadvantages of ReactJS
Pros of ReactJS
- Its syntax is easy so one can learn it quickly.
- React is much more flexible than Angular: it bundles together many useful concepts.
- It simplifies the work with DOM(using the virtual DOM) because it allows optimizing the eventual number of changes before updating and rendering DOM. It can search, remove and modify elements from the DOM tree quickly.
- React is an open source library that get many updates from many developers.
- The developers can easily move from the older verison to the latest ones.
Cons of React
- Sometimes React offers too much choice
- For saving data you need to use Redux or another library because you can hardly keep data in React itself.
- You won't find "out of the box" functions and have to bundle additional functions yourself.
Advantages and disadvantages of Vue
Pros of Vue
- VueJS is easy to learn and work
- Its documentation is easy to understand.
- Developers almost do not use some extra libraries becase this framework already has great build-in functionality
- If creating SPA(single-page applications) Vue is a good solution. Besides, smaller interactive parts are simply integrated into the existing infrastrucure.
- Vue weights not much but works quickly and stays flexible enough
- It's also based on DOM smae like React is. Nevertheless, it provides more delicate work in question of execution of references to each node of the tree.
Cons of Vue
- The community is not very big, although it is quickly growing. The largest part of Vue's community is from China. That's why you'll have to solve appearing issues on your own.
- less job offers
Comparison Between Angular Vs ReactJS Vs Vue.JS by Amit Khirale
Angular is easy to scale thanks to its design as well as a pwoerful CLI.
React claims to be more testable and therefore scalable than vue.js and I think that is partly true
Vue just behind reacting, it is a good choice however it lacks a list of best scaling practices, resulting in a lot of spaghetti code.
Library compatibility with 3rd party
Angular would have done better if not TypeScript that requires type definitions for every library.
Angular goes 3rd and although after you learn angular youshould know everything else associated with it (typescript, MVC), angular itself is a huge library that requires more time to learn.
React uses the least abstractions, however, it will take more time to learn the best practices, as there are a lot of ways in which you can do the same thing or go wrong.
Vue is probably the best choisce if you want an easy to learn the framework.
Community and popularity
Vue.js Vs Angular. Vue because it is growing so quickly, and angular because it is made by Google and its predecessor, angularJS used to be very successfull back in the days.
ReactJS vs Angular as depeding on where you are one of these frameworks will slightly dominate.
Vue is less popular and is not supported by a big company, therefore businesses choose angular and react.
What's company's perspective
Angular has the free open source licence. It is supported by Google, make it probably the best choice for a company, as there are also fewer things that differ between angular practices.
React used to come with a patent clause that for some business was quite a big issue, but recently they switched to MIT.
Vue isn't a child of a big company, its a very successful side project started by one person and therefore companies tend to ignore it more often, however they shouldn't in my opinion.
Beyond the web
This is where there is a lot to talk about native rendering, all libraries are capable of doing so, but some of them perform better than others.
Angular comes with ionic 2 and native script, but neither of those mobile frameworks allows angular to reach the performance of react-native.
react coems with react native, alibaba rax, react Windows and next.js, it is the best choice.
Vue is the best choice for vue.js developers that enjoy native mobile developemtn, all thansk to alibaba weex.
Simplicity and Code Length
Angular is not simple at all. Its complexity ofen causes a lot of comfusion and angular specific 3rd party libraries and syntax.
React is fairly simple to understand but in fact, it takes a long time to set up a react project.
Vue comes with prebuild data binding and MVC model, making it way easier to set up compred to react and angular.
Angular although being very competitive the amout of unnecessary syntax it requires to do simple things puts angular in the last place.
React takes looger to set up, but then you can start to make an app and it should be relatively easy to add new features.
Vue is certainly easy to set up and does not require any changes or syntax and that's what peopele love about it and is designed to solve the problem.
Angular is way bigger causing longer load times and peformance issues on mobiles
React is bigger than vue.js, but sitll smaller than angular, That's all I've got tosay
Vue is the smallest and comtains a lot as well. Actualyy, you might think it doesn't matter, but say that to a chep android smartphone and I don't thinke you will be so sure about it.
Angualr js vs Vuejs
Comparing angular js vs vue.js I think Vue.js is a more flexible and less opinionated solution. That allows you to structure your app the way you want it to be, instead of being forced to do everything the Angluar way. It's only an interface layer so you can use it as a light feture on pages instead of a full-blown SPA.
VueJS vs ReactJS
Vue is simpler, it features a lot of concepts from AngularJS and react. You can use it without any build system – just include it into HTML file. React is bigger and a little more complex(e.g. in terms of setting up).
React and Vue.js has some similar features.
1) Utilize a virtual DOM
2) Provide reactive & compose-able view component
3)Keep focus in the core library, with concerns like routing and global state management handled by companion libraries.
Angular vs ReactJS vs Vue.js Which is best for Web Application Development as each framework comes with its own strengths and weknesses hence, finding the best one truly depends on your project needs and your experience as a developer.
Vue.js is very lightweight and easy to learn and lets you create application your way. It is not as much famous as React(maintained by Facebook) or Angular 2 & 4 (supported by Google) among developers. However, may developers are switching to Vue. Laravel community has also considered it as one of their preferred fron-end frameworks. Angular is a much-evolved framework and has a lot of tools right out of the box.
As a business owner, you need an application that serves your current needs, scales to address your future needs effectively and enbales you to stay relevatnt and compettitive in your industry.